2023 The Ninth Shenzhen International Pet Show
3.23-26 Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center (Futian)
700+ exhibitors 7000+ well-known brands
60,000m² + exhibition area of 100,000 + pet friends
“Advance Ticket” discount countdown 2 days!
Pre-sale tickets for a limited time
Pre-sale single-day ticket 39.9 yuan / piece
(Valid for 1 entry on any 1 day during the exhibition period)
Pre-sale single two-day ticket 69.9 yuan / piece
(A total of 2 admissions are valid for any 2 days during the exhibition period)
On-site purchase of normal ticket price 50 yuan / ticket
Long press to identify the QR code to buy immediately
1. Each ticket is only valid for admission during the exhibition period.
2. Children under 1.2 meters are free of charge and must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Audiences are required to bring their ID cards when entering the venue.
4. Once the tickets are sold, they cannot be returned or exchanged. Please understand.
5. Each person can purchase up to 5 tickets.
6. People from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and overseas who are resident in mainland China are required to purchase tickets at the counter at the exhibition site with relevant certificates.
Precautions for bringing pets
If you want to bring pets
1. Please be sure to wear masks and leashes for your dogs . Dogs without masks and leashes are not allowed to enter the venue. Dogs with a shoulder height of more than 35 cm (including 35 cm) must wear a mouth mask before entering the venue.
2. Before entering the venue, the owner of the pet must sign the “Safety Responsibility Commitment Letter” on the exhibition site before entering the venue with pets.
3. Pets entering the venue must be healthy, free from fever, cough and other symptoms, and come from non-epidemic areas.
4. Pets from the local area must provide a compulsory immunization certificate issued by the local animal epidemic prevention agency [immunization certificate, vaccine book, dog certificate/electronic dog certificate (choose one of three)] .
5. For pets from other places to enter the venue, they must provide a quarantine certificate or compulsory immunization certificate issued by the local animal epidemic prevention agency .
6. The pet has not been to overseas areas in the past 14 days.
7. Mastiffs, bulldogs or aggressive dogs are not allowed to enter.
8. Pets that are in estrus and have not been immunized are prohibited from entering the venue.
9. It is strictly forbidden to bring dogs with infectious diseases into the venue.
10. Do not feed any food to the exhibited dogs.
11. Please stop the dog from barking in time. For dogs with aggressive behavior, the staff has the right to prohibit them from entering or contact relevant departments for consultation.
12. Please take your dog to the designated area in time for convenience. If you fail to arrive in time, please consciously clean up the dirt left by your dog to keep the venue clean.
13. Please take good care of your pet dog to prevent loss, injury or injury to others and damage to the exhibits. If it causes injury to others or damage to the exhibits, the owner shall bear the responsibility.
14. When cats or other small pets enter the arena, please take good care of your pets to prevent them from getting lost, injured or affecting the performances and competitions in the arena.
Post your own events for free on the largest event calendar in Shenzhen, China and the Greater Bay Area. Access hundreds of thousands of people browsing our sites and get a chance to be featured on our WeChat, Facebook, Meetup and other social media channels.