MINDSHOP™️|Build Scalable Products using Information Architecture
80% of the mistakes you will make in information architecture can be caught if you bring in a great usability expert from the beginning.– RB
About this Event
2 hours of self paced course
Highly recommended pre-requisite: Design Thinking Core Workshop
You can find it here: katusop.com/store
What is this MINDSHOP about?
Module 1: Identify the 5 components that construct an effective Information Architecture
Module 2: Dive deep into information behaviors of users
Module 3: Evaluating information architecture (IA)
Who is it for?
You will receive an onboarding email from [email protected]
Check spam folder if you suspect that you have not received it post-purchase
Happy to have you part of the Mindshop Learning Journey!
CEO OF THE MINDSHOP SCHOOL – VIRTUAL INSTITUTE FOR CAREER SWITCHERS, AND FOUNDERS VENTURING THEIR PATH INTRO INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIES (4000+ STUDENTS SINCE 2018)
CEO OF GINA HEALTH – METAVERSE PLATFORM MATCHING NEURO-PSYCHIATRIC SUPPORT SERVICES TO USERS WHEREVER, WHENEVER NEEDED
DIGITAL NOMAD, CONSULTANT, AND LONG TERM CURIOSITA!
• 2022 – DIGITAL HEALTH INNOVATION CONSULTANT – NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
• 2022 – REGULATORY HEAD OF MEDICAL DEVICES “MADE IN MOROCCO” AT MMI CLUSTER
• 2021 – DIRECTOR OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING AT HCK-M
• 2020 – R&D, MEDICAL DATA MANAGER AT DUKE UNIVERSITY – BIOMEDICAL
• HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at MEDVERSE LABS LLC est. 2016 (Software
• 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine’s Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
• Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age
• “How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace” Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical
• Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first
tech-oriented coworking space in the country. est. 2016 (Dissolved)
• Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery
Simulator (Sold) est. 2016
• Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App
• Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics – focus
on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
• Design Thinker (mHealth) for Precision Medicine ?
• Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
• Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
• Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
• Author of “Gamified Psychosphere” – available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
• Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with
Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
• Advanced Degree (MS) in Health Informatics – App Innovation
LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katanai/ BLOG/BOOKS: www.katusop.com
For collaborations, email me via [email protected]
Ticket Non-Refundable: our proprietary work, in the form of audiovisual recording and lecture
notes, will be shared with you exclusively.
At times, we coordinate a common time slot with all confirmed participants so that folks from different timezones can chime in – a group email is usually sent beforehand.
Post your own events for free on the largest event calendar in Shenzhen, China and the Greater Bay Area. Access hundreds of thousands of people browsing our sites and get a chance to be featured on our WeChat, Facebook, Meetup and other social media channels.