- This event has passed.
“City in the Sky” Hisaishi Jean & Hayao Miyazaki Anime Classic Music Concert
April 29, 2022 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Hayao Miyazaki and Jean Hisaishi, one is a leading figure in Japanese animation films; the other is a master of Japanese film soundtrack known as “Eastern Williams”. They are a match made in heaven, and together they have made a timeless classic in the history of Japanese animation. They are legends in the history of world anime, they brought the world anime into a golden age. It touched generations and left wonderful childhood memories.
Joe Hisaishi is no stranger to the younger generation of Chinese anime fans. Hisaishi’s music has a kind of power that can evoke the purest power in the heart, and is known as a musician who touches the soul. The classic works such as “Castle in the Sky”, “Spirited Away”, “My Neighbor Totoro”, “Howl’s Moving Castle” and “Princess Mononoke” created by the golden combination of Joe Hisaishi and Hayao Miyazaki are well received by young friends. favorite. The classic soundtracks in Castle in the Sky and Spirited Away are often quoted as background music on many occasions. In addition, Hisaishi has cooperated with many famous directors in the field of film soundtrack, and created excellent film soundtracks such as “Kiujiro’s Summer” and “The Sun Also Rises”.
This time, every piece we carefully selected is in line with the theme of the concert. The content of the performance is based on the original song, and excellent composers were invited to re-arrange it in a targeted manner to create a version suitable for orchestra performance: “My Neighbor Totoro” full of innocence and childishness, the music is colorful but not too big and ethnic. The distinctive “Spirited Away”, “The Witch’s Delivery Service”, which combines American country music and folk styles, and the beautiful “City in the Sky”, can be said to have carefully connected the scattered gems; the soundtrack can be said to be Not bad but easy to understand, the melody gives people a unique emotional enjoyment, has a great age tolerance, and different audiences can get a wonderful experience from it. It can definitely allow everyone to revisit the classics, further deepen the understanding of the master’s works, and gain a truly beautiful enjoyment.
1. City in the sky from the animation movie “City in the Sky”
2. The name of life is selected from the anime movie “Spirited Away”
3. Always be with you from the anime movie “Spirited Away”
4. Start over from the anime movie “Spirited Away”
5. The street scene by the sea is selected from the anime movie “Witch’s Delivery Service”
6. Their respective departures are selected from the anime movie “Witch’s Delivery Service”
7. The Promise of the World From the anime movie “Howl’s Moving Castle”
8. The Undertaker from the movie “The Undertaker”
9. The rain from the movie “Kiujiro’s Summer”
10. Nausicaa of the Nausicaa from the anime movie “Nausicaa of the Wind”
11. Princess Mononoke from the anime movie “Princess Mononoke”
12. My Neighbor Totoro theme song from the anime movie “My Neighbor Totoro”
13. The Corridor of the Wind from the anime movie “My Neighbor Totoro”
14. Kikujiro’s Summer From the movie “Kiujiro’s Summer”
Reminder: The final repertoire is subject to the scene; children enter the venue with tickets!
Castle in the Sky · Hisaishi Jean & Hayao Miyazaki Anime Classic Music Concert
2022.05.02 (Mon) 15:00
2022.05.03 (Tuesday) 20:00
2022.06.02 (Thursday) 20:00
Tickets for the show:
180, 280, 380
Scan the QR code to buy tickets
(can support online seat selection and ticket purchase)
*One person, one ticket, all children are admitted by ticket.
Ticket purchase instructions:
In order to meet the requirements of epidemic prevention and control, the audience must wear masks scientifically, cooperate with temperature measurement, hold a 72-hour negative nucleic acid test, show the Yuekang code, itinerary code and register for the visit, and follow the instructions of the on-site staff at the theater security checkpoint. , maintain a social distance of 1 meter and enter the venue in an orderly manner. In the following cases, the theater has the right to refuse admission to the audience in accordance with relevant regulations on epidemic prevention and control:
① “Health Code” is “Red Code” or “Yellow Code”;
② “Itinerary code” shows that you have arrived in the high-risk area of the epidemic in the past 14 days;
③ Abnormal body temperature detection (body temperature ≥37.3℃);
④ Not wearing a mask correctly or refusing to wear a mask;
⑤ Other situations that fail to comply with the relevant epidemic prevention and control requirements.
Please strictly follow the designated seat of the performance ticket, and do not change the seat at will.
Introduction to the track
1. When did we stop yelling like children? The little emotions in my heart piled up like a mountain until they overflowed. Instead, it’s better to be like a child forever.
2. Life gets better when it’s bad enough, because it can’t get any worse. After working hard, I learned a lot of things, stick to it, and come over.
3. If you lose some troubles, you will have a light-hearted opportunity.
1. Life is a train to the grave. There will be many stations along the way, and it is difficult for anyone to accompany you from beginning to end. When the person accompanying you wants to get off the bus, be grateful even if you don’t want to, and then wave goodbye.
2. A lot of things cannot be controlled by oneself. No matter how lonely and lonely you are, you still have to keep going, and you cannot stop or turn back.
3 No matter how hard the road ahead is, as long as you walk in the right direction, no matter how rough it is, you will be closer to happiness than standing in place.
4. I can only take you here. You have to walk the rest of the way by yourself and don’t look back.
“Castle in the Sky”
1. Our loneliness is like a city floating in the sky, as if it is a secret, but there is no way to tell it. There is an island in everyone’s heart, which floats faintly in the heart, making us less desperate when we are tired.
2. After the lightning storm, it must be a world full of blue sky and white clouds, full of green grass and flowers.
3. Sometimes you get what you want most by sticking to what you least want to do.
“Witch’s Delivery Service”
1. Everyone has his innate characteristics, and in the end, he will be able to end his hardships.
2. From one city to another city, only rely on one’s own efforts. Learn to grow up, learn to bear, and after learning to cry, you can hug your parents with a smile.
3. Only when a person travels, can he hear his own voice, it will tell you that the world is wider than imagined.
1. No matter how deeply you have been hurt, there will always be someone who will make you forgive all the hardships that life has done to you before.
2. The places that cannot be reached are called distant places, and the worlds that cannot be returned are called hometowns, but what I have always longed for is a place farther than the distance.
3. You said that you would love me forever. I was so stupid that I forgot to ask “is it this life or the next life”.
“Howl’s Moving Castle”
1. The world is so big and life is so long, there will always be such a person that you want to be treated gently.
2. Meet and know each other in the vast sea of people, no matter who it is, it will not be smooth sailing. Only a heart that is willing to pay and know how to be grateful can have a lifetime of love and happiness.
3. Love is not looking for a perfect person, but learning to appreciate the imperfect person with perfect eyes.
A new force that cannot be ignored in the Chinese music scene
M.Echo Orchestra is composed of five well-known domestic and foreign artists and young performers. It is a young and promising chamber orchestra. The orchestra’s voices are violin, viola, cello, and piano. They all graduated from famous music schools at home and abroad. . They have solid basic skills, skilled performance skills and rich performance experience. After long-term careful rehearsal and performance, they cooperate with each other tacitly and have a high level of ensemble. They are a young and energetic professional orchestra with superb performance.
Orchestra members have performed in National Grand Theater, Beijing Concert Hall, Beijing Poly Theater, Oriental Art Center, Shanghai Concert Hall, Xi’an Concert Hall, Changsha Concert Hall, Hangzhou Theater, Telunsu Concert Hall, Shi Guangnan Grand Theater, Shenzhen Grand Theater , Xinghai Concert Hall and other large concert halls perform performances, travel all over the country, perform hundreds of performances every year, and have been active in the domestic performance market for many years.
The repertoire of the M.Echo Orchestra includes Mozart, Mendelssohn, Beethoven, Debussy, Strauss and other classical and modern symphony works; also includes jazz, film music, light music, etc. They continue the professional style of classical music and add some adaptations to the original classical music repertoire. Present some familiar songs in a new form. Original works are also one of the characteristics of the group, and the music style is cheerful and storytelling. M.Echo will use a unique playing style to showcase the strength and professional standards of contemporary young performers.
M.Echo Orchestra will carry forward the charm of oriental culture and art while disseminating classic music art, continue to explore and innovate, and bravely start a new journey of cross-border originality and interpretation of classics. Let more listeners living in the current social environment achieve all-round resonance through the cross-border music created by combining classical music with contemporary popular elements, not only among the listeners, between the performers and the audience, but also among the audiences. Build a leap-forward deep resonance between the works and the times. Push live music into a new era of more open, diverse and innovative music. Provide more choices for countless music lovers and make an important contribution to the development of live music in China.